Some articles which appeared in various versions elsewhere:
- Guardian: ICHEP (video)
- Guardian: SpoofJenks
- S-Word (New Scientist): Will the next government fix UK physics?
- Guardian: Minimum Bias
- Guardian: Philosophy row
- S-Word (New Scientist): Impact discussion with Lord Drayson
- S-Word (New Scientist): STFC: What went wrong
- Big Bang on the BBC (and the News version)
TV and Radio
- Doomsday Love Affair (ep. 3)
- The Sky at Night : The Story of Stuff BBC1, BBC4
- Frontiers: The Future of Particle Physics BBC Radio 4
- Radio 4 Today programme, There’s no Higgs is there?
- Radio 4 Today programme, Is there more than the Higgs?
- Radio 4 Today programme, finding the Higgs
- BBC Newsnight
- The Infinite Monkey Cage (BBC radio 4/Latitude festival)
- BBC World Service “World Have Your Say” (4 July 2012)
- Material World, BBC radio 4 LHC and neutrinos.
- BBC The Hunt for the Higgs: A Horizon Special
- BBC Faster than the speed of light?
- Channel 4 News – Higgs rumours
- Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman
- Channel 4 new, neutrinos
- Channel 4 news on God and Stephen Hawking
- Channel 4 news interview on LHC start up with Jon Snow (about 12 mins in)
- Al Jazeera, getting ticked off with Otto
- Frozen dead people?!?
Print/online text media
- Nature (News and Views): Pear shaped nuclei
- Kentish Towner
- London Student
- Nature (Book Review): Going Massive
- Nature (Comment): Beyond the Higgs
- Nature (New and Views): A reminder of the beauty we know
- Discovery News
- Camden New Journal
- City AM
Selected Public Lectures
- Wellcome Exhibition Packed Lunch
- Friday evening discourse at the Royal Institution
- UCL Lunch Hour Lecture