A science is any discipline in which the fool of this generation can go beyond the point reached by the genius of the last generationMax Gluckman
- Now at The Guardian
- A day of xenon collisions at CERN 15/10/2017
- Could the theory which predicted gravitational waves be wrong? 03/10/2017
- UK invests £65M in Deep Underground Neutrino Experiment in US 24/09/2017
- Experiment reveals evidence for a previously unseen behaviour of light 03/09/2017
- Newly discovered particles, and what’s in them 20/08/2017
TagsABC accelerators aeon antimatter audio awake BBC books Boost cern CERN People Channel 4 City AM colliding particles comics Cosmic Genome cosmics rays cricket dark energy dark matter desy energy EPSRC esfri europe fermilab gravitational waves Guardian Health heavy ions Higgs Institute of Physics LHC lhcb medical physics MOSI muon music Nature Neutrinos new scientist nobel prize nucleosynthesis open access open source optics Perimeter Institute PSI quantum mechanics Relativity Royal Institution Royal Society science fiction Science Museum Sixty Symbols Smashing Physics STFC string theory supersymmetry TallManWithGlasses teaching TED The Mail Through the Wormhole Toys UCL video
Tag Archives: science fiction
At the Guardian. Advertisements
At the Guardian. See aso Chapter 6.1 of Smashing Physics.
At the Guardian.
At the Guardian. See also Chapter 6.6 of Smashing Physics.